Monday, June 4, 2012

Girls Rooms

News and Pictures about girls rooms

Reader Redesign: Looks Like Tween Spirit | Young House Love

Reader Redesign: Looks Like Tween Spirit | Young House Love

She would be so excited for her room to be featured! This was an accumulation of four very long months worth of work. We converted an old laundry room… … into a little girls paradise. We patched holes, rewired lighting,

Girl Rooms: Featuring Blue Walls - Decorating ideas

<b>Girl Rooms</b>: Featuring Blue Walls - Decorating ideas

Decorating ideas. Girl Rooms: Featuring Blue Walls .. Here' Shared Kids Rooms: Boy Girl Rooms. This A Bit of Sunshine room shows a closet-turned-crib-area for a baby girl (she shares the room with an older brother). Bold colors make .

our fifth house: The Funk of Forty Thousand Years (& Girl's Room

our fifth house: The Funk of Forty Thousand Years (& <b>Girl's Room</b> <b></b>

The Funk of Forty Thousand Years (& Girl's Room Progress). It's a weird blog post title, I know. You'll understand very soon. Many of you already know that when we moved in to this house there was WHITE CARPET in the

the boo and the boy: girls' rooms

the boo and the boy: <b>girls</b>' <b>rooms</b>

girls' rooms I'm so hoping the next is a girlplease! I want a I blog about a variety of stuff: my family, my husband Pablo's battle with a brain tumour, fashion and kids' rooms. I'd love to see your kids' rooms so email me!

B in Real Life: A Classic & Unique Little Girls Room

B in Real Life: A Classic & Unique Little <b>Girls Room</b>

I'm really excited to launch my new blog series, Real Life, Real Homes today! Our first contributer is Jennifer, who happens to be a dear friend and an AMAZING interior designer (even though she would vehemently deny it,

Modern Country Style: Girls' Bedrooms: Colour Schemes: Neutrals

Modern Country Style: <b>Girls</b>' <b>Bedrooms</b>: Colour Schemes: Neutrals

Girls' Bedrooms: Colour Schemes: Neutrals. Don't the colour schemes in these girls' bedrooms. look completely serene and gorgeous? Neutral havens of calm and gentleness. I love them. but only on the pages of a

Peaches & Maple: House tour - Girls rooms

Peaches & Maple: House tour - <b>Girls rooms</b>

When we first moved into this lil place of ours I thought I was going to be able to ditch all their bright pinks and purples and decorate their rooms with white, frothy ruffles and maybe the odd hint of light pink, blue or green.but

Modern Country Style: Girls' Rooms Colour Schemes: Brights

Modern Country Style: <b>Girls</b>' <b>Rooms</b> Colour Schemes: Brights

Girls' Rooms Colour Schemes: Brights. I absolutely LOVE the part where I get to narrow down exactly the look that I want one of our rooms to have. I so enjoy playing around with different schemes and ideas, don't you?

Trying To Be A Stylish Mom: Little Girl Rooms

Trying To Be A Stylish Mom: Little <b>Girl Rooms</b>

Little Girl Rooms. We will soon (!!!) be moving from an apartment building to a house. A stand alone, driveway and garage, yard, trees surrounding you, house. Hard to believe; I think I will be in shock for a little while. The time

Two Little Girls, One Bedroom {Guest Post} | Maple Leaf Mommy

Two Little <b>Girls</b>, One <b>Bedroom</b> {Guest Post} | Maple Leaf Mommy <b></b>

When Deanna told me that her two girls were going to be moving into a shared bedroom, I couldn't wait to start finding ideas for girls rooms. Having three boys myself, I have to live vicariously through someone else when it

0 comments:

Post a Comment